Thursday, June 26, 2008

What have you carried along the way?

This one goes out to my more transient friends, those in their late twenties, currently finding themselves in their tenth apartment in ten years...
What objects have come along on your entire journey? I'm not talking the usual emotional baggage, but the physical kind. Since the day you left home for college or other adventures, what things have you carried along the way? What items have made it this far, carried in boxes from state to state and town to town and dorm to house, since 1998?
I'm looking - I'll be back later.

1 comment:

Mark Finney said...

Cool! How great to be able to do this and thank you for letting us in. I only wish I had the time/energy/persevernece to do something, the same thing, a useful and important thing, each day. I think I'll go play golf.